Get ready for 'back to school'
2nd September 2014
From storytime to science experiments, art to activities - the facts and fiction of Usborne books can excite even the most reluctant readers and learners. The wide variety of titles support the school curriculum on many levels and prove that the fun isn't just for home time!
So, how does it work?
There are lots of different events that I can hold in schools to get beloved Usborne books into the hands of children - including book fairs, themed events or sponsored reads.
Benefits at a glance
- Advice on how the award-winning Usborne range can benefit reading schemes and projects.
- There's no additional paperwork or stress - I will take care of everything; from arranging and attending the event, to taking and delivering orders.
- Flexible to suit the needs of every class, topic or timetable.
- Free delivery.
And best of all?
- Up to £60 in additional FREE books for the school for every £100 spent*.
- Or discounts of up to 30% on their order.
What are sponsored listening and reading events?
A really easy way for schools to raise money for their libraries. Find out more here.
See a school book fair in action...
Looks great, what's next?
Contact me to book a school event here.
*The total value of orders at a party or school event must exceed £100 before any FREE book entitlement or discount can be claimed. Your entitlement will increase depending on the total value of orders placed.